ScriptGLASS is the NFT collection which is directly integrated to the watch-to-earn protocol within ScriptTV. At least 1 pair of ScriptGLASS must be equipped to watch and earn on a day to day basis. Beyond each glasses being aesthetically unique in color and design, each has a specific rarity which affects how much a users could possibly earn on a day to day basis. When watching content, users will need to re-charge their glasses, upgrade to higher levels (to earn more per day), buy a gem (for multiplier and raffle opportunities), and loot boxes (which is only available to glasses who reach an advanced level).
To ensure a smooth experience for all new users, the first mint of ScriptGLASS will be free, and only require the account to accumulate 1,000 points to mint their first pair of glasses and begin collecting rewards.
ScriptGLASS, (beyond its utility and having upgradeable properties), is unique to each mint. This means users will have their own unique glasses in size, shape, material, color or even type - with some of those respective attributes having a bearing on the amount of rewards the user can accrue a day, and some of the on and off chain rewards that is available to them. Whilst users are encouraged to have an array of different glasses in their inventory for this very reason (amongst others), the reward mechanism is completely sustainable for the user when owning just one pair of glasses.
how the ScriptGLASS experience works
In this layout, it shows the simplified flow in claiming the first ScriptGLASS NFT, to earning $SPAY tokens for the first time. To accompany this, here is some further written steps.
- 1.The user signs up to an account with Script Network. Once signed up, the user verifies their email address.
- 2.There is now an array of options on the dashboard of tasks that can be completed to yield what is known as 'Script Points'. Albeit frequently being updated, these tasks are largely straight forward, including signing in regularly, watching tv and referrals. Once some tasks are completed and the user has accumulated 1,000 points in their account, they now have enough points to mint their first ScriptGLASS
- 3.If 1,000 points has been accumulated, a green 'mint' button will become available towards the top of the dashboard, which the user can click and mint. The mint is randomized.
- 4.Once the user has the glasses, they can now equip them, head to the tv player and watch content whilst earning $SPAY tokens.
- 5.After some sessions, the glasses will need to be re-charged, alongside levelled up perhaps, so more can be earned per day. This, amongst other reasons, will cause the user to initiate a burn of some of the $SPAY tokens accrued.
- 6.The tokens they keep hold of, will go into a 14 days vesting claim cycle. This is still 100% owned by the user, but not transferrable or tradeable until the 14 days are elasped.
- 7.After 14 days, those respective $SPAY tokens are now released and users can trade those tokens, or, burn them to upgrade their glasses faster.
- 8.Users who want to skip the upgrading of their own minted glasses, can simply go to the marketplace and purchase an upgraded pair of glasses from another user, purchasable in $SPAY, $BNB or $ETH
- 9.Extra tokens accrued can be burned for other off chain rewards, to reward those who are still being active in the ecosystem throughout time.
- 10.Stay active in the ecosystem and earn spontaneous rewards which can then be exchanged for real life events.